top of page

Comedy Show Group

Public·17 members

(watch) Live stream: Stars vs Hurricanes 25 February 2024

Florida Panthers vs. Carolina Hurricanes | Live Action | Game 2YouTube · NHL309.7K+ views · 9 months ago YouTube · NHL YouTube · NHL 3:59:06 10 key moments 10 key moments  in this video in this video

Fifa has established a working group to tackle the issues facing football as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The group will look at the international fixture calendar, and issues around player contracts. Most deals expire on 30 June but, if restarted, many leagues could continue beyond that date in an attempt to finish their current campaigns. The group will also look at whether more funding is required to help clubs, players and governing bodies impacted. The facility will be opened up free of charge to provide accommodation for hospital staff working to care for people affected by the virus, which has caused the full shut-down of professional football in England. A club statement said: "The initiative came from club owner Roman Abramovich and, after contact with the NHS was made by Chairman Bruce Buck, it was decided the best way Chelsea can assist the NHS is to provide accommodation for NHS staff. Posted at 60' Victor Lindelöf (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 60' Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 60' Foul by Nemanja Matic (Manchester United). Bayern Munich scored four second-half goals to beat Jurgen Klinsmann's Hertha Berlin and move up to second in the Bundesliga. Thomas Muller volleyed home Ivan Perisic's cut-back to give the visitors the lead on the hour mark. Fulham thoroughly outplayed Cardiff City and scored two brilliant first-leg goals to take total control of their Championship play-off semi-final. An evenly contested first half saw the hosts twice go close to taking the lead before Fulham captain Tom Cairney clipped the post with a curling long-range effort. Josh Onomah then produced a moment of magic early in the second half, dancing his way past three statuesque Cardiff defenders before firing into the bottom corner. Braga vs Rio Ave predictions for Monday's match in the Primeira Liga. Braga and Rio Ave are level on 15pts from their opening eleven matches but it's the visitors that sit three places higher in the league via goal difference. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. City get the job doneCity's subdued first-half performance bore all the hallmarks of a side nursing a hangover after the dramatic events at Molineux. Guardiola's side were ponderous and lacklustre - failing to register an attempt on target in the opening 45 minutes before coming good after half-time. There was a touch of fortune about the events which led to the breakthrough as Kavanagh got in the way of a pass to Fleck which allowed De Bruyne to play in Aguero. Lloris was largely untested and perhaps should have done better for Pukki's penalty having guessed the right way, but it will have been pleasing for Tottenham fans and Mourinho to see him come through the 90 minutes unscathed. Defeat increases Norwich worriesNorwich came into this game on the back of a morale-boosting win against relegation rivals Bournemouth and, while usually a trip to Tottenham would be a daunting prospect, Spurs' poor recent form - particularly at home - should have given the Canaries some belief they could get a positive result. Gerard Pique was a big reason why they weren’t able to pull that off, with the Barcelona centre back making a number of big tackles and interventions to stop the visitors from finding the back of the net. Clement Lenglet and Martin Braithwaite also impressed for the home side. PLAYER RATINGS Barcelona - Ter Stegen 6, Semedo 5, Pique 8, Lenglet 7, Alba 6, Rakitic 5, Busquets 7, De Jong 6, Braithwaite 7, Messi 6, Griezmann 4. Maritimo have drawn 50% of their home games and Santa Clara have drawn 40% of their away games, while none of the visitor’s away games have produced over 2.5 goals this season. Both teams scored in 100% of Maritimo’s home games meaning the hosts are yet to keep a single clean sheet in their own backyard, while Santa Clara are yet to score in both halves of any of their away games. Assisted by Alejandro Gómez. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Robin Gosens (Atalanta) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Lazio. Marco Parolo replaces Danilo Cataldi because of an injury. BookingPosted at 56' Marten de Roon (Atalanta) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Jack Charlton, a World Cup winner with England and former Republic of Ireland boss, has died aged 85. The former Leeds defender had been diagnosed with lymphoma in the last year and also had dementia. One of English football's most popular characters, he was in the team that won the World Cup at Wembley in 1966, alongside his brother Bobby. He made a record number of appearances for Leeds and achieved unprecedented success with the Republic of Ireland. Stars vs. Hurricanes: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats Feb 13, 2024 — Stars vs. Hurricanes ... Wigan Athletic defender Antonee Robinson is on the brink of a remarkable £10m move to AC Milan. The Serie A giants have been tracking the 22-year-old for a number of weeks and are understood to have made a move for him on Thursday. Robinson joined the Latics from Everton in July 2019 on a three-year deal after impressing on loan at the DW Stadium. The United States international started in Tuesday night's 2-1 win against Sheffield Wednesday. Lampard said he "regrets" his language. Liverpool win Anfield thriller against ChelseaKlopp, whose side cantered to the Premier League title this term, says he respects the Chelsea manager's competitiveness but was unhappy that Lampard chose to continue his complaints after the match. Frank was in really competitive mood, I respect that a lot. For me, after the game, it's completely over," he said. So only time will tell. Southgate said last week both Kane, who returned to training on Monday, and Rashford were on track in their recoveries but would not close the door on a recall for Vardy. The striker admitted, however, that being out of the England side had helped him. I'm not going to lie, I've had a few extra days off in the international breaks so I've been able to switch off completely from football and it's always beneficial," Vardy said. It's very hard to go against Liverpool fc at the moment with the football they are playing. They are top of the league by 8 points and this is a must win to maintain their dominance. Palace are coming 3 losses and a draw whilst Liverpool are off a 6 game winning streak and one thing you know about Liverpool there going to create a ton of chances and with players like Firmino and Mane it's very hard to bet against them with these players being so clinical. Overall a solid pick and Liverpool will get the victory come the weekend I'm feeling there is something special coming. If you want to enjoy your life you want to play in Barcelona' De Jong agreed to move to Barcelona in January 2019, but remained with Ajax until the end of the 2018-19 seasonDe Jong, who said the Frenkie part of his name came because his parents liked 1980s band Frankie Goes to Hollywood, grew up in a small Dutch village and joined Willem II after a trial period. Our drive is to win for this country and we're in a great place now and I think we've got a lot of youth and strength in depth in our squad now to compete over the next two years," she continued. One of the main points we wanted to do was build a good legacy for the women's game. I definitely will be thinking about the final at Wembley, I think it's about time England got there. We put in a decent performance and we know we can be better. We've got a second leg to put it right. They are coming to Anfield and we know our fans will be there. Captain Jordan Henderson, who came close with one of Liverpool's two openings, was substituted in the 80th minute after picking up an injury. Klopp added: "Hendo felt his hamstring unfortunately. We have to wait. He was not too concerned, but enough to go off obviously. Bayern plan Premier League double raid Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich are preparing a raid on the Premier League with a double swoop for Liverpool's Roberto Firmino and Manchester City's Leroy Sane planned for this summer. According to the Sun, Bayern are looking to bring in Firmino to "help lead a new era of dominance in Germany" as Robert Lewandowski approaches his 32nd birthday. You can talk on the phone or on Zoom, but ultimately, the difficult part has been not being able to interact with people. I've been by myself and I think we will all spend more times with friends and family after this because you just don't know what's going to happen in the world nowadays. The former striker has set up the Andy Cole Fund to raise money for kidney research, but he says raising awareness of the illness is more important than the funds. Spanish league leaders Barcelona were held to a goalless draw at Sevilla, leaving the title race wide open with eight games remaining. The result means second-placed Real Madrid could move level on points with Barcelona when they travel to Real Sociedad on Sunday. Lionel Messi's free-kick skimmed the bar in the first half but Barcelona were frustrated by Sevilla's defence. Lucas Ocampos also hit the crossbar for the hosts before the break. Gorgeous “Midtjylland” takes “Aarhus” on the home arena. Hardly anyone thinks about who will be the favorite in the upcoming game. The hosts are in good form at the moment and prove it to us from match to match. “Midtjylland” is simply ruthless in attack and defense can only envy. “Aarhus” is a good team, but at the moment not in the form to defeat the opponent. Plus “Midtjylland” perfectly carries out home games, which further reduces the chances of your opponent to win. The last time these teams met in December, 19-year and the owners won a landslide victory, although we conceded one goal. The last time “Aarhus” won in the 16th year. Most likely, the owners are waiting for another victory. I suggest to bet on that “Midtjylland” will win Bottom side Toulouse slumped to a 2-0 defeat at home against Rennes while Amiens, who are second from bottom, lost 1-0 at home to Metz, with Farid Boulaya getting on the scoresheet for the visitors. On the south coast, Monaco were held to a 1-1 draw with Reims when Wissam Ben Yedder's first-half penalty for the home side was cancelled out by a 58th-minute equaliser from Hassane Kamara. Covic lasted on 12 league matches as his team, who have lost their last four league matches, are currently in 15th place, level on points with 16th Fortuna Duesseldorf who are on the relegation playoff spot. Klinsmann, whose most recent appointment was United States head coach from 2011 to 2016, last worked in the Bundesliga during a hapless spell at Bayern Munich that lasted less than a season in 2008-9. I still expect Liverpool to win, but I am not expecting it to be easy for them. When you look at where both teams are, then of course Liverpool are the overwhelming favourites, but this is the derby and it is always tricky - whichever way you are looking at it. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Bobby's prediction: I could have gone for a 2-0 here, the second-most common home win result, but Liverpool keep on conceding. Will Sam Steel Score a Goal Against the Hurricanes on 3 hours ago — Stars vs. Hurricanes ... Posted at 80' Foul by Callum Lang (Shrewsbury Town). Posted at 79' Kasey Palmer (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 79' Foul by Aaron Pierre (Shrewsbury Town). Posted at 77' Corner, Bristol City. Conceded by Aaron Pierre. Posted at 76' Jack Hunt (Bristol City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Stars vs. Hurricanes Injury Report Today - February 13 - FOX 8 Feb 12, 2024 — Stars vs. Hurricanes ... Barcelona end 2019 with 24 wins and four draws at the Nou Camp - their first unbeaten year at home since 2011. They will be top of La Liga over Christmas, unless Real Madrid beat Athletic Bilbao by six goals on Sunday (20:00 GMT). Argentina forward Messi also had a goal disallowed before reaching his half-century of goals for club and country this year. He has reached that landmark in nine of the past 10 years. Neman have won their last 3 games. They have once again joined the fight for a place that leads to Europe. I think they are much better this year than last season and that will only be seen in the middle of the league. Today, they will play against the Smolevich team, which, as far as I know, has just entered the league. the Cardiff fc team and the Reading fc team, go head to head in England Championship League. The Cardiff City fc team is in 12th position with 42 points Collected. While guest team the Reading fc team came in 15th place by collecting 37 points. In the last 5 times the Cardiff City fc team played at home, 3 of them ended in a draw while the guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a draw. Cagliari have lost their last four games. Cagliari have conceded at least twice in each of their last four away matches. Juventus are the only Italian side to beat Inter this season. Inter have only lost two of their last 18 home games. Inter are second in Serie A and host sixth placed Cagliari in the last sixteen of the Italian Cup. So, it looks like it will get finished with games being played behind closed doors in a short period, but I don't see how you can make plans for that at present and we still might reach a point where the league needs to be called off, before it impinges on next season. The longer it goes on the harder it gets The only thing that has definitely been decided in the Premier League so far is that Liverpool have definitely qualified for next season's Champions League - they became mathematically sure of a top-four finish on 17 FebruaryMichael Brown: I am all for finishing this season, whenever that is. Pencilled in as one of the front runners to lift the Europa League, hosts Roma will be looking to avoid any slip up on Thursday and secure their place in the last 32. Having taken 8 points from their 5 matches so far, the Italians have met all expectations and all but have their passage wrapped up. This is big local derby where I will bet on goals and that is for me very real option. So, let's start from the home team and that is team who is in this moment better than rival. I was watched them in duel against Chelsea in Champions league, when it was 2-2 in one brilliant duel and we will see what will happen this time. Villareal is team who is this season receiving much more goals than it was the case before and they are perfect for betting on goals. I will try here over and that is pretty real. Both of these sides are inconsistent with seven league defeats between them. Gorodeja drew at the weekend but so nearly won at Rukh Brest. Scoring is their problem with only four this season and just a converted penalty at home. FC Minsk have had 26 goals scored in their seven league games with the worst defensive record in the league. Yes they concede lots of goals but can Gorodeja's goal shy attack do well against them? We're not convinced, so go for under 2.5 goals in this match. Following their five straight defeats, Luton are vulnerable heading into this clash. Charlton will be looking to extend their good scoring record away to the sides below them, having hit two goals in three of their four trips to bottom-half sides. With Luton losing half of their home matches so far – including each of their last two – we are backing a 2-1 victory for Charlton in this clash. LONDON, March 3 (Reuters) - Chelsea manager Frank Lampard described 18-year-old midfielder Billy Gilmour as a "throwback" after the young Scot's superb display in the 2-0 FA Cup win over Liverpool on Tuesday. Gilmour was handed only his third start in the fifth-round match, having also been selected for a couple of League Cup ties, and seized his chance with an assured performance in a high-tempo tie. It is a reduction of the working day, imposed by the circumstances and the protection measures carried out, and, as a consequence, the proportional reduction of the remuneration provided for in the respective contracts. Barca also said they have made their club and annex facilities available to the Catalan government’s regional health department. And Lampard has long acknowledged the Portuguese boss' lasting influence on his career. The detail he and others brought to Chelsea was so forward-thinking at the time," Lampard told Lineker. Every training session had immense detail and was planned and structured so that you'd know what you were doing from the start. I don't think that was so evident for me before that, it was more you'd turn up for training and it would just happen. Great and all that but a complete dereliction of duty on many levels. It is wholly irresponsible for these games to be played. However, the games are being played with the full backing of the president (!) with Sky News reporting that, after taking part in a hockey match (!), president Alexander Lukashenko told reporters: "It's better to die standing on your feet than to live on your knees. I would call it a game between two outsiders for the league title. That is a perfect definition. Inter fell to a 1-0 defeat at home to Napoli in the Coppa Italia semi-final first leg on Wednesday, prompting calls for Conte to hand January signing Christian Eriksen a starting spot this weekend. The Denmark midfielder, who joined the Italian club from Tottenham Hotspur for a reported 20 million euros last month, has been selected from the start in just one of his four appearances for Inter so far, a 2-0 win over Udinese on Feb 2. Alan Shearer (England) - 8 apps, 7 goals. Tournaments played in: 1996, 2000. Best finish: Semi-finals (1996)England players have not generally shone at the Euros but only Platini and Ronaldo have more goals at them than Shearer. Amazing to recall that he only had five goals for England before Euro 96. Would go on to score 25 in his next 40 caps. A sensation on home turf, winning the golden boot with five goals, and added two more including a rare winner against Germany four years later. The signings helped the club finish fourth in La Liga in 2012 and qualify for the Champions League for the first time. They were forced to sell many of their top players shortly after the season ended due to financial difficulties but still reached the quarter-finals of Europe's top competition, losing 3-2 on aggregate to Borussia Dortmund. Liverpool secured a fourth straight home win over Everton for the first time since 1937. Liverpool remain unbeaten in their last 23 home games against Everton in all competitions (W13 D10); they have beaten the Toffees twice at Anfield in the same season for the first time since the 1986-87 campaign. Feyenoord haven’t lost any of their last twelve matches against Cambuur, winning the pairs last ten meetings, with the duo last locking horns in 2016. Over 2.5 goals have been produced in four of the pairs’ last seven encounters and over 2.5 goals have also been scored in five of Cambuur’s last six and three of Feyenoord’s last five matches, so you can see why we have backed at least three goals to be scored on Thursday. The Brazilian has brought an element of calm to their defensive ranks when cool heads have been essential. Did you know? Fernandinho touched the ball more times than any Manchester City player and won a team-high 76. Chelsea. Van Dijk: Virgil van Dijk was at it again. This time, he was strutting around Selhurst Park as if he owned the place. Whenever Van Dijk plays, Liverpool always seem to retain a sense of calm regardless of the circumstances.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page